Public Meeting II Summary
Proposed Site Plan & Trail Map (Download PDF 6mb)
Proposed Parking Area Map (Download PDF 2mb)
Thank you to those that attended our second round of planning meetings in Pacific City last week. Several people came to see OPRD present results of park assessments and draft concept alternatives for Sitka Sedge State Natural Area. If you weren’t able to attend we look forward to seeing you in Wilsonville next week or at the Tierra Del Mar neighborhood association meeting in February. We will be posting meeting summaries on this page as they are finalized.
If you did not have a chance to attend the meeting we will be collecting comments on the park assessments and proposed park design until March 1, 2016. We have made it easy for your to comment in several ways:
- Attend the public meeting next week in Wilsonville
- Use the OPRD Mapping Tool to locate your idea on a park map
- Comment directly on this page in the space below
- Write OPRD at the contact information here
Below are some questions we asked at the public meeting we hope you’d consider answering using the Mapping Tool or in a comment at the bottom of this page:
- What do you think of the proposed park design?
- Do you have any ideas for naming trails, viewing areas or other park features?
- What is your favorite aspect of this site – for example, if there was one thing you wanted future visitors to see or know about this site before they leave it would be…
We also had a survey available at the meetings addressing visitor needs for park interpretation and education at Sitka Sedge. We have made this survey available online at this link:
To stay up date on the master planning process for this State Natural Area, please sign up at the mailing list on the right side of the page. We will be posting details on the next round of meetings on this site in the coming weeks.